- Beauty tip for Dehydration – Dry lips are the first sign of dehydration – first thing to do is drinking water (tea, Coffee & Coke do not count, herbal tea does). With every cup of Tea/Coffee we drink, we are losing more than a cup via urine, tea and coffee are ‘diuretics’ meaning they ‘go through’. When dehydration accrue adding a little juice to water is good, this way your body will think of it more like food and retain it longer.
- Exfoliating the body once a week helps the body rid of toxins! Try exfoliating before you go in the shower while your dry then in the shower with a body scrub, you would love it, its the best beauty tip ever! … your skin will feel soft and smooth.
- You have 20-25 layers of dead skin cells on your face and body and 500 in your feet and only 3 – 6 under your eyes, the best beauty tip for skin would be – use the right one for the right area – they make them specific to an area for a reason!
- Dark circles around the eyes could be an ‘allergic shiners’ which could be caused by a wheat or dairy intolerance.
- You can’t shrink your pore size. The size of your pores is genetically pre-determined. You can however enlarge them by using too harsh products or by using mineral oil based products. You can make your pores appear smaller by keeping them clean and free of debris i.e.: by using a drawing Masque, and by using a gentle exfoliate once a week.
- Crying is good for your skin as it releases hormones and they then don’t need to come out of your skin and create breakouts
- Using Vaseline stops lips from providing their own natural lubricant, it does not moisturize them! The best beauty tip for your lips is to gently exfoliate them (once a week) and apply nourishing lip balm or moisturiser.
- Essential oils travel along the hair follicle and into the bloodstream & help the immune system to strengthen, use them wisely, ask a professional to help you choose the right ones for you.